1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Make sure you have read, understand and agree with our Server and Forum - Terms of Service and our Server and Forum - Rules

Not a bug Bug on Adding an Option

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by marc, Jun 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marc

marc Newbie Member

Please use the format below and make sure you include the required information.

Required Information:
    • Date - on 6/28/2019
    • Description -
      It's a bug to put an option when I put a CDI option on Mithril Crystal of Fatal CDI 20% 13% and at the time I was looking at it and it's just a type of deathblow Critical rate 10% 7% why it's a bug ?
    • Screenshot/Video-
      this is a picture of after my upgrade to Mithril Crystal of Fatal CDI 20% 13% before becoming Mithril Crystal of Deathblow Critical rate 10% 7%

if you cant see the photo view it in atatch file

[​IMG]
    Format (Complete the form below):
    • Character - FA
    • Date -6/28/2019
    • Description - bug report
    • Screenshot/Video - the screenshot is on atatch file

Failing to follow the format will result in your report being instantly ignored and deleted!

Attached Files:

2. ExCaliose

ExCaliose The Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Cabal Contributor

3. BIDD

BIDD Master Member
    Cabal Contributor

Well if your problem is(scenario 1) that it changed from Fatal to Deathblow it's because the 6% exchanged place with the 10% after you put the slot options and 10/6 value is not perfect 10/7 is the perfect one but if your problem is(scenario 2) your item changed it's epic from CDI to CRI i think you lack sufficient evidence on that part tho, good luck. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.