1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Make sure you have read, understand and agree with our Server and Forum - Terms of Service and our Server and Forum - Rules

Fixed Character's Honor rank and Honor Point Broken

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by pernism, Apr 14, 2019.

1. pernism

pernism Newbie Member

Please use the format below and make sure you include the required information.

Required Information:
    • Date - Sunday, April 14, 2019. Server time: 14:52
    • Description - The bug was my character's Honor rank and Honor point are broken. It all started when I really want to have a decent bike which is an RW3 that requires class honor rank 11. So what I did is I bought 3pcs. Honor potions (level 4 which contains 650,000 honor points) it was priced at 400,000,000 alz per piece. So I consumed the 3 honor pots it reach my honor rank from class 5 to class rank 9, it was all good because I am nearing rank 11 I can nearly use my bike. I farm in siena's crest b1f dungeon for prideus piece for the siena's bracelet a couple times and then crafted it.Since I got some decent honor points in siena's b1f I decided to level up my crafting profession so I attempted to craft an amulet of guard,Suddenly I noticed that I cant buy the Shape Cartride level 1 in the PL grocer (because it requires atleast class honor rank 1). That was when I saw my characters Honor class rank changed from class rank 9 to -6 (with 73.60% and an honor point of: -,405).
    • Screenshot/Video- http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=14e3046&s=9

Format (Complete the form below):

Failing to follow the format will result in your report being instantly ignored and deleted!

2. Manijak

Manijak Senior Member
    Staff Member Global Moderator Cabal Contributor

by crafting siena bracelet you consumed all yours honor points , even if you are 0 honor rank with 1,000 honor points you can craft anything,but that you will end up in negative honor rank.

3. pernism

pernism Newbie Member

Too bad I don't know that, but doesn't matter it won't stop me from playing. However, can it be fixed? No matter how much honor potion I've consumed it just won't help ( honor points instead increase negatively)

#3 pernism, Apr 17, 2019 at 6:38 AM
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2019 at 6:44 AM
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Manijak

Manijak Senior Member

oh thats another thing we will look up on that
    thats how game works like from ever :)

#4 Manijak, Apr 17, 2019 at 11:58 AM
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2019 at 1:03 PM
  5. Manijak

Manijak Senior Member

anyway wait untill tomorrow pls

6. Cykros

Cykros Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Cabal Contributor

Tomorrow we will try to replicate this bug. If its indeed a bug we will also try to fix what is causing it and we will compensate you for the trouble and patience.
    Ok?

7. Cykros

Cykros Administrator

Hello, for the past 2 hours I checked the client and it seems like once you go to a higher negative value then -99.999 the client honor will get bugged.
    I will create a method that all characters that go to negative honor, after you re-log, re-select the character the Honor Points will be set to 0.\

Next time you will log in your character will be fixed. (next time in like 30 minutes after I post this thread)

Please reply to confirm that your character honor points got fixed or not.

#7 Cykros, Apr 18, 2019 at 4:40 PM
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2019 at 4:51 PM
  8. pernism

pernism Newbie Member

9. Cykros

Cykros Administrator

Thank you for waiting.