1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Make sure you have read, understand and agree with our Server and Forum - Terms of Service and our Server and Forum - Rules

Being Reviewed Crafting Palladium Headpiece BL x3 amp

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by BIDD, Oct 12, 2019.

1. BIDD

BIDD Master Member
    Cabal Contributor

Please use the format below and make sure you include the required information.

Required Information:
    • Date - The date (server time) the bug occurred. Include as accurate info as possible.
    • Description - Describe the bug as accurate as possible. Include information such as what you were doing that could trigger the bug.
    • Screenshot/Video- Screenshots about the bug are required but if possible you can include a video for easier investigation.

Format (Complete the form below):
    • Character - Zinogre
    • Date - [Server Time] 2019.10.12 AM04:28
    • Description - I crafted a Palladium Headpiece BL x3 Amp tho the result was perfect but the options were assorted.
    • Screenshot/Video - Cabal(191012-0426-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg

Failing to follow the format will result in your report being instantly ignored and deleted!

2. ExCaliose

ExCaliose The Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Cabal Contributor

3. Cykros

Cykros Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Cabal Contributor

I just checked the crafting result file and the BL headpiece with 3xASA does not have the item you show in the picture as result.
    Most likely you selected the above option in the craft menu and did not notice.

4. BIDD

BIDD Master Member
    Cabal Contributor

Maybe you can check the logs for the item(s) i had like Drei Frame Headpiece x3 amp material i used. Proly the logs might show The x3 amp perf drei material disappears and the Palladium appears simultaneously. Because the assorted build one needs drei same build if i clicked wrong the craft shan't proceed coz of wrong material options right? :)

5. Cykros

Cykros Administrator

Do you have the materials to try another craft ?
    If it is indeed a bug I will refund them to your character.

6. BIDD

BIDD Master Member
    Cabal Contributor

Proly no, Drei Frame base material-wise. I have the other materials except another Drei Frame Headpiece x3 amp.

7. Cykros

Cykros Administrator

Then please wait until I am finishing with the update, after that buzz me on discord so I try to replicate this.
    But I am telling you, I searched in the files and all is set correct so I am 99% you selected the wrong option.

8. BIDD

BIDD Master Member
    Cabal Contributor

Ok take your time finishing the update. As i stated here if i selected the wrong recipe it shan't proceed since my drei frame base material is a x3 amp for x3 amp paladium recipe. And the cri/cdi/amp recipe need the same cri/cdi/amp drei frame base mats. Well proly logs will show what item i lost and gained simultaneously at that time. Unless the cri/cdi/amp recipe of palladium accepts a x3 amp as base material recipe then i did select wrong but then again its another kind of bug. :)