1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Make sure you have read, understand and agree with our Server and Forum - Terms of Service and our Server and Forum - Rules

Not a bug Items missing from characters

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Masterof1k, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Masterof1k

Masterof1k Newbie Member

Please use the format below and make sure you include the required information.

Required Information:
    • Date - From the time in 13.08.2019 - 08:07:39, on July 7th was the last time I had logged in, I still had all of my items and had not sold nor removed items from my characters, August 13th as of the latest time I have logged in, my items were missing.
    • Description - From multiple characters, my items have disappeared and is no longer equipped on characters.
    • Screenshot/Video- Screenshots about the bug are required but if possible you can include a video for easier investigation.

Format (Complete the form below):
    • Character - 0Limits
    • Date - From the time in 13.08.2019 - 08:07:39, on July 7th was the last time I had logged in, I still had all of my items and had not sold nor removed items from my characters, August 13th as of the latest time I have logged in, my items were missing.
    • Description - From multiple characters, my items have disappeared and is no longer equipped on characters. Some of these gears I have paid REAL money with and it's not cool that they are gone :(. If there's anything you can do that would be great :)))))
    • Screenshot/Video - Attached below

Failing to follow the format will result in your report being instantly ignored and deleted!

Attached Files:

2. ExCaliose

ExCaliose The Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Cabal Contributor

Hi it is not a bug,
    Those screenshots are from January 2019,
    From the past update,
    We already announced that the following sets
    Will be removed on the game,

Limitless
    Zwei Frame
    Eins Frame
    Equilibrium

Please refer on this post
    From June 15 2019

https://forum.olympusgn.com/threads/update-5-of-2019-game-cleanup-and-improvements.6381/

So we advised players to destroy their items to get Compensation Lightning Elements

And last Wednesday we applied the removal of the said sets

Refer to this post
    https://forum.olympusgn.com/threads...-nerf-dungeon-drop-and-power-calculator.6440/

We gave 2 months to let players prepare.

3. Masterof1k

Masterof1k Newbie Member

Feel like it shouldn't be a change, players could have spent money on those gears as I did back when buying Chaos aka Palladium wasn't a thing. Probably reasoned why the server lost more than half of it's community. Refunds should be allowed :banghead:

4. Cykros

Cykros Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Cabal Contributor

Refunds where allowed, players should have read the forums regularly.

5. Yamato

Yamato Newbie Member

How about those returning player who doesn't know about this update? we logged in after that Eins Extreme disappeared all sets. Can we have a little consideration about this matter?

6. Cykros

Cykros Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Cabal Contributor

I will be very honest and say no. It will simply involve to much spent time for me to research, time I prefer to invest in updates.
    The drop update that is coming will also make farming for intermediary sets a lot easier.
    I really cant do anything in the case that you are an old player and haven't checked the update threads regularly.

7. Yamato

Yamato Newbie Member

Hi I still have this Extreme Core Pocket (Eins Frame) x4 what should i do so at least I get something for it?

Edit: I didn't get any compensation with my 6 Eins Extreme Body Parts and Weapon Please at least this give me something. thanks

8. ExCaliose

ExCaliose The Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Cabal Contributor

removing it in ur warehouse and puting it in ur inventory then doing a relog it will delete the item,
    The compensation is only allowed in that limited time,
    Coz players have to manually destroy the item